State Agencies Fight Invasive Species!
- Delaware Department of Agriculture
- Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control
- Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife
- Delaware Forest Service
- Delaware Center for Horticulture
- Delaware Cooperative Extension
Need More Information?
The Mission of the Commission is to: reverse the trend of decline and extinction of Delaware’s local plant and animal native species; work to implement the recommendations of the Statewide Ecological Extinction Task Force; provide expertise and assistance to state and local lawmakers, policy makers, educators, and other stakeholders.
- USDA APHIS Plant Protection and Quarantine
- Flora of Delaware
- Mid-Atlantic Panel on Aquatic Invasive Species
MAPAIS has a diverse membership representing state and federal agencies, academic institutions, environmental organizations, commercial interests, and regional entities and is one of six regional panels administered by the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force. The panel’s mission is to assist state and federal agencies, and other stakeholders, in developing and implementing strategic, coordinated, action-oriented approaches to prevent and control aquatic invasive species in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- National Agriculture Pest Information System
- Bugwood Network (invasive pest images)
- Mid-Atlantic Invasive Plant Council
- Protect your waters!
- University of Delaware Mile-a-Minute Biocontrol
- Center for Inland Bays
- Delaware Nature Society