Mt. Cuba Center’s Natural Lands Management Workshop
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
9AM to 4PM
In this workshop, experts present a variety of tools and procedures to assist public and private land managers in developing best management practices.
- Observe how ArcGIS software is used to establish goals and implement restoration projects.
- Discover how to develop and prioritize invasive species control programs.
- Learn how to design and install systems that successfully restore and repair eroded streambanks.
- Mt. Cuba Center’s experimental reforestation research site.
- Natural Lands watershed-monitoring program.
- Invasive plant management projects.